Bodhi Leaves - Offerings and Reflections from the Buddhist West

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Making Time...For Break Time!

An interesting article from BBC UK Magazine about the importance of taking breaks, (real ones away from the workplace!) during the day and giving yourself some time to think. Tips are offered on how we can attempt to break out of the mindless workaholism that plagues modern society...I should know because I'm one! I love the quote from Da Vinci in the article:

"Leonardo Da Vinci had a bed in his studio and when patrons accused him of wasting time, he said 'If I don't do this, you don't get the work."

...Well my break time is over and its time to get back to work hehe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rob, excellent point,and I, too, also like the Da Vinci quote. Break well!

Michael